Friday, January 4, 2013

Hey Puget Sound Energy please make Snoqualmie Falls more accessible to handicapped citizens

Here is a picture I took last month while visiting my hometown of Snoqualmie.  I found this sign I found it disturbing.  It is disturbing that disabled people can not enjoy the best waterfall in the nation sorry Niagara.  Snoqualmie Falls is the most beautiful waterfall in the nation.  I also included a picture I took in December 2012 of Snoqualmie Falls during my emotion vacation however the date may say September 24 that is due to not adjusting the date on the camera date on photo is wrong trust me on that one.  You can access it from Exit 25 from Interstate 90 east of Seattle get on the Snoqualmie Ridge Parkway go north on State Rte 202 to access the wonderful Snoqualmie Falls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment