Thursday, May 9, 2013

You have my permission to rename this the Mark Kim Marion Therapy Pool and Si View Activity Center

After my emotional trip back in December 2012 I took three pictures of this place at first the groundskeeper ask why I was taking pictures.  I told them that pool taught me how to walk and helped with my coordination.  The guy asked me my name.  I gave it he told that I was a legion in the building and foundation behind the Si View Metropolitan Park District.  They wanted to name the pool after me when the district formed.  I said no at the time.  I found out that the Snoqualmie Valley could get extra funds from many special needs if my name was attached to this structure.  Please contact North Bend mayor Ken Hearing and have this center renamed Mark Kim Marion Therapy Pool and Si View Activity center.  Please contact the North Bend City Hall at (425) 888-5354.  This would really add character and this field could also be the venue for Washington State Special Olympics which I was a member of the team called the Snoqualmie Valley.  Check a picture I will eventually load in here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment