Friday, August 6, 2021

It is time to put Ken Wilson in the Seattle City Council


 Ken Wilson is the person that Seattle needs in one of its two at large city council positions.  Ken will bring common sense back to the city council and help Bruce Harrell bring Seattle back to the glory days before the year 1996 when the common people started to leave Seattle.  I remember as kid up to my 20's Seattle was a place people wanted to live.  Now it is looks like crap.  I used to visit Seattle often to visit my maternal grandmother Wanda Carter we would see the awesome sites of places all around the city she lived in the Green Lake neighborhood.  I grew up 30 miles away to the east in the Snoqualmie Valley.

 

 Please vote to put Ken Wilson in the Seattle City Council make this city better again.  Remember he is only accepting contributions from Seattle residents.  Please tell your friends to vote for Ken Wilson in November and take your city back. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment