Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Soon COVID-19 will be required to attend Government funded schools public or private

I guess in less than 5 years just like the measles, mumps and rubella vacation is required to attend all public funded institutions this including private school that receive government funding.  I remember had I not received my MMR vaccine at age 17 the Kodiak Island Borough School was getting ready to not let me begin my senior year that year.  This ended up becoming a graduate of Cle Elum-Roslyn School of 1990 this is so I could graduate on time.  I may have been the class of 1991 that due to class load I had that year no electives.  Do not be surprised if the US Illegal Department of Education will require this for students if Biden or another Democrat is elected in 2024. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment