Wednesday, June 12, 2013

People who are scammed by people should be require to pay people they scam twice as much

People who scam people over the phone or any means should be required to pay the victim they scammed twice as much as stole.  This will teach these con artist not to scam again.  Many people especially the elderly and the handicap are vulnerable to scams all the time.  This cons good working people out of their savings.  I will tell you if you ever con any member of my family or any close friends of mine this blog will come after you.  You will pay and you will serve time for your crime.  You do not mess with Alaska Canada Pacific Northwest Janitor.  I will convict you.  I have solved cases, changed laws with my blogging in the five years already.  The purpose of this blog is to seek justice for anyone who has wronged by anyone.  This by the way includes politicians. I will hold you accountable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment